Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Prelude

Hello,


Welcome to Chetty's Kitchen.


As I mentioned in the description this is an attempt to share my memories on food.


This Blog will contain recipes. It will contain all the ingredients - common and "secret", but no measures. I would rather leave it to each person to experiment with the measures (as I do). If there are some hard pressing ratios that could make / break a dish, yes I would mention that. Other than that....experiment and enjoy. :-)


Without much further ado will get on with my first post.


And yes, Thanks for stopping by and do drop a note in the comments. :-)


Chetty

2 comments:

  1. There is no better occasion than this for me to enter the blog world! This is the first ever blog I have looked into. Thanks.
    Obviously, Ganthi was right here looking at this. Her question is how come there is no badaga?
    Thanks again.
    Wish you Godspeed!
    What is this profile thing it is asking me to choose? I am just selecting google account! Let me see where it takes me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I missed the Badaga. Let me add it right now. I guess that is what really makes it an Ulibitambaram.

    As for the profile, don't have to bother. What you have chosen is just fine.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by. Please do leave a note.

Chetty